Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Reaping the Benefits of the Plenti Card

So, I started racking up points on my Plenti card.  If you have not registered for one, then I advise to do it as soon as you can.  I know you can go to Rite Aid to do this or AT&T.  I'm still learning about the Plenti card because it is still very new.  So, I had already racked up some points on my card at Rite Aid, which was 519 points.  Rite Aid's Plenti point system is 100 points = $1.00.  So, I had $5.19 and I needed to use it today.  I went to Rite Aid to get the things I needed and went to the register. The cashier rang up my purchases  and come to find out I had 770 points, which equaled to $7.70.  My purchase total was $6.50, so I didn't have to spend a dime of my own money for my purchases today!  So, if you are like me and you get low on cash, then this can come in handy.  So go check out Plenti so you can get good deals, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment