Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

I Just Bought a Kia Optima and Got a Great Deal!


So, I just bought a Kia Optima and got a great deal in the process.  It's a 2015 and has all the bells and whistles I wanted.  There was a $1500 instant cash rebate along with the low price.  My car has a panoramic sunroof, navigation system, Sirius radio, rearview camera, blindspot detection, fog lights, auto lights, internal night lighting, driver memory seating, keyless entry, push start button, heated and ventilated driver and passenger seats, dual air settings, electric seating position for driver and passenger and more.

Most luxury cars, Toyota and Honda don't have these things in their base models.  They are only included in certain packages they offer and this makes their cars more expensive and less affordable for the "normal" people in the world. Kia has been known to provide all of the luxuries that luxury cars provide without the expensive price tag.  Not only does Kia provide awesome affordable options, they provide one of the best safety ratings on their vehicles.  Basically, you get more bang for your buck when you buy a Kia.

I love my new car.  I feel like I'm in the cockpit of an airplane.  I also love the sporty look and feel of my car.  Nevermind the sporty driving I have been doing, it's getting a little dangerous.  I am so happy I finally got the car I wanted, at the price I wanted, the color I wanted and all the bells and whistles I wanted.  You can do the same thing and get a great deal.  Just be mindful of what they are adding and subtracting to the price.  Wheel and deal them down to the price that YOU want, not what they want.  Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment